Danielle's 2013 Buck

That is just Awesome JD!!!! Way to go Danielle!

I hope someday my girls will be taking the exact same picture, over their bucks.

pre6422hornet":zp227uko said:
That is just Awesome JD!!!! Way to go Danielle!

I hope someday my girls will be taking the exact same picture, over their bucks.
Pat,

Thanks buddy. I hope your girls start hunting with you, its the greatest thing.
It is my hunting highlight each year. Hard to explain, hope you get a chance to experience it for yourself.

JD338

She did great and I cannot wait to see her proudly displaying her antelope buck!! JD she will absolutely love antelope hunting. Put her in next year sir!!

FOTIS":1ecia7z0 said:
I can not wait to get her out here to hunt!

That will be very cool.
She has a nice Antelope rifle too! A 700 Classic 257 Roberts.
Picture.jpg

DanielleRange257Roberts090410.jpg

DanielleRange090410.jpg

BTW, I am afraid to let her shoot "my" 280 AI. :mrgreen:

JD338

Anyone who shoots deer with a .257 Roberts is on my good side for sure. Congratulations to Danielle and wishes for good hunting results in the future. I really like seeing young people joining this sport.

BTW, I am afraid to let her shoot "my" 280 AI.

You have every reason to be fearful! You'd hate to lose that rifle, even if it was staying in the family. :grin:

JD338":2jrkdnvx said:
FOTIS":2jrkdnvx said:
I can not wait to get her out here to hunt!

That will be very cool.
She has a nice Antelope rifle too! A 700 Classic 257 Roberts.
Picture.jpg

DanielleRange257Roberts090410.jpg

DanielleRange090410.jpg

BTW, I am afraid to let her shoot "my" 280 AI. :mrgreen:

JD338

I do not blame you!

That 257 Roberts is one fine looking rifle. I love the style and grace of the Remington Classic. Just a great looking rifle. The .257 Roberts I feel is still one of the best ones out there. Hard to beat it.

I never have minded letting one of my rifles go to someone who enjoys it. I have 'Lost' several rifles to my family.

Too Tall":5kl1f4t2 said:
I never have minded letting one of my rifles go to someone who enjoys it. I have 'Lost' several rifles to my family.

For sure, it is a great way to "lose" a firearm. In effect, it is a part of family heritage--a piece of yourself lives on.

That is absolutely correct Doc, I hope that one day my collection of rifles will go to my family, especially to my 2 boys and the grandchildren.
There are a lot worse ways of spending money and time!!!

Blessings,
Dan

I dare say that a majority of the immediate family gun collection had belonged to me at one time or another. That is fine with me. I am old and had too many guns anyhow, plus, it is a pleasure to see them enjoy that they have and get more use out of them then I ever would. I am happy to be the benefactor in this case and keep interest in guns and hunting within the family.

I agree with you fellas. I really don't have a problem letting my rifles go to family members.
If Danielle were to take possession of my 280AI, I guess I would just have to replace it with a Nosler M48. :)

JD338

JD338":3n9jwcpd said:
I agree with you fellas. I really don't have a problem letting my rifles go to family members.
If Danielle were to take possession of my 280AI, I guess I would just have to replace it with a Nosler M48. :)

JD338

Good call! Truly a sound and thoughtful choice. :grin:

DrMike":2gh2jcfl said:
JD338":2gh2jcfl said:

JD338

:wink:

JD338

JD338":1mnusi1z said:
DrMike":1mnusi1z said:
JD338":1mnusi1z said:

JD338

:wink:

JD338

...you sir, are quite the "Role Model"... 8) :lol: :mrgreen:

Back