Death of my Tumbler

I use it only with water and Lemon brite OR Dishwashing liquid.

FOTIS":287y349v said:
I use it only with water and Lemon brite and Dishwashing liquid.

Fixed it for you.

Water + Lemishine + Dawn dishwashing soap.

It wouldn't work at all dry.

I read some where that whole grain rice, the cheap stuff you see in bulk( 5lb ) bags also works rather well and is cheap.

FOTIS":2bniy53u said:
http://www.stainlesstumblingmedia.com/

I love mine!

Dittos on the stainless media tumbler! I wish I would have purchased one when I first saw them. They are incredible! As for the drying, I simply dump mine out onto a towel and then lay them on an electric food dehydrator for a few hours and they are done. I don't tumble anywhere near my reloading room. I do it beside the washer & dryer and then do the rinsing in my utility sink also in my cellar by the washing machine. I collect whatever brass I can from the range which has been wet, dry, wet, in the mud, in the snow etc. Once it is dry; it is dry.

truck driver":3o2zyscm said:
I read some where that whole grain rice, the cheap stuff you see in bulk( 5lb ) bags also works rather well and is cheap.

I've used rice with a dab of car polish and yes it does a beautiful job. The problem is it's very dusty. I've had to wipe the brass down after tumbling and if you've lubed the inside of the necks, you have to use a brush to get the dust that sticks to the lube. In the long run it's a total PITA! :x
Paul B.

Mine motor arrived for my tumbler (fast service) it actually fit the existing bolt pattern, and I started on some cases this afternoon.

Elkman":d4gakoug said:
Mine motor arrived for my tumbler (fast service) it actually fit the existing bolt pattern, and I started on some cases this afternoon.

Glad to see your tumbler is back up and running mate.

Back