Eastern Oregon Ranchers being railroaded

Sounds like things are pretty tense down there right now, with people wondering what's going to happen next. Sending a few prayers that direction for cool heads to prevail, and that this end peacefully from her on out.

I saw this morning where the fellow that was killed had told his wife he would not be taken alive into custody. Guess he got his wish. He had a wife and 11 kids. What was he thinking?
Paul B.

PJGunner":1zbm5fxg said:
I saw this morning where the fellow that was killed had told his wife he would not be taken alive into custody. Guess he got his wish. He had a wife and 11 kids. What was he thinking?
Paul B.
There's two sides to every story.
From what I'm hearing he had his hands up and was on the ground unarmed. I suspect that the truth lies somewhere in the middle between the media fabrication and this.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Vince":2242oe5d said:
There's two sides to every story.
From what I'm hearing he had his hands up and was on the ground unarmed. I suspect that the truth lies somewhere in the middle between the media fabrication and this.

Vince

It's hard to get an un-biased report on anything surrounding what's taken place in Burns, and the death of LaVoy Finicum is a prime example (one report says he was on the ground with hands up and unarmed, and a second says he was out of the door of the vehicle he was in before the vehicle was even stopped and charging the officers in the blockade...) Like you, I suspect the truth is something in between.

I hope they don't give up. We ( Inuit's ) fought the Canadian govt. for YEARS and finally won in 1999., thanks to 53% of the voting public voting in our favor. Admittedly we ( Nunavut ) have many challenges, mostly unemployment, medical, and educational issues, but we will figure it out.

They need as much support as they can get from outside their area and I hope they get it and I hope they win.

yukon huntress":55rgvapu said:
I hope they don't give up. We ( Inuit's ) fought the Canadian govt. for YEARS and finally won in 1999., thanks to 53% of the voting public voting in our favor. Admittedly we ( Nunavut ) have many challenges, mostly unemployment, medical, and educational issues, but we will figure it out.

They need as much support as they can get from outside their area and I hope they get it and I hope they win.
They won't get the support, sadly. :(

While I believe they are right philosophically I don't agree with their tactics.

I disagree with the tactics of the government more but I'm in the minority. Most of the general public is in favor of a tyrannical government that owns and manages the west. This serves to place the rural western people in servitude to the Masters in Sodom on the Potomac.

Vince

Who knows, Vince. It is just strange enough to be true. With Hillary and Bill, anything seems possible.

Vince, I did not mean to over simplify our situation as we did fight in court and as far as occuping the land in question, we were already there and we still was only able to accomplish this after years in court and a populace vote. Your situation is different for sure, but I don't feel from what I have read that they are wrong. If what they are doing is the right way to go or not is a decision that is above my pay grade, but my gut says it feels right.

Dr. Mike, I see on the news that some of the emails on her private server are so top secret that the people who are looking at the emails can not read them. I also have been told that top secret items are not stamped top secret like they do in the movies but she continues to say, that nothing she received or sent at the time she received or sent it was "marked" top secret ---Does that make any sense to you or anyone ? Do you remember someone saying it depends on what the definition of " --" is --what ? They do have a way with words

Cheyenne,

I never thought for a second that you were over simplifying the situation.

I'm a simple guy and I want simple solutions but I fear that is not to be in this case.

Vince

yukon huntress":c8l5ktg5 said:
Dr. Mike, I see on the news that some of the emails on her private server are so top secret that the people who are looking at the emails can not read them. I also have been told that top secret items are not stamped top secret like they do in the movies but she continues to say, that nothing she received or sent at the time she received or sent it was "marked" top secret ---Does that make any sense to you or anyone ? Do you remember someone saying it depends on what the definition of " --" is --what ? They do have a way with words

Ms. Clinton continues to parse words and deflect direct questions. It is increasingly evident that she not only bent the law but shattered it by utter disregard of her oath to protect the secrets of the nation. Whether she is indicted or not remains to be seen, since indictment is in the hands of the administration.

Despite the release of a video showing Mr. Finicum appearing to reach for his pocket, it remains to be seen whether he deserved to be shot. I have little sympathy for the BLM and the manner in which they have exercised the will of the government for some years. It is a terrible situation.

Back