Ever heard of these?

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
No clue myself. Saw them on FB..

pqkI8Kv.jpg

Well, that's good to know... I had not heard of them.

Real? Maybe! https://whiteriverenergetics.com/

We obviously need more primer availability. Crazy when even CCI can't keep up with demand.

Guy
Guy, I may be wrong on this but I think a large percentage of our primers are going towards production of small arms ammunition for both Ukraine and Israel. We get basically what's left over.

Guy, I may be wrong on this but I think a large percentage of our primers are going towards production of small arms ammunition for both Ukraine and Israel. We get basically what's left over.

I'd say your right but I kinda assume most (at least a large percentage) would be the small rifle primer type. Where are all the large rifle primers ?

I'd say your right but I kinda assume most (at least a large percentage) would be the small rifle primer type. Where are all the large rifle primers ?
My guess is military contracts for 7.62 NATO rounds that are being sent to NATO nations.
Thanks Joey.

JD338

My guess is military contracts for 7.62 NATO rounds that are being sent to NATO nations.
Thanks Joey.

JD338
Except 7.62 51 probably doesn't get gm215m, CCI250, Rem 8 1/2 or WLRM primers.
I didn't know where they went, maybe their efforts are all on non magnum large rifle manufacturing.

I didn't know where they went, maybe their efforts are all on non magnum large rifle manufacturing.
Yote,
My thoughts are the Magnum production is cut back for more large rifle capacity.

JD338

If you look at CCI 34 primers, they are Mil Spec 7.62 primers and use a magnum priming compound. I think the only real difference between them and their regular mag primers is the 34's have a somewhat harder cup, probably to prevent slam fires in the auto's with floating firing pins. But who knows in today's world what dark corner of the globe supplies are ending up.

Back