First range trip Sauer 100 XT 9.3x62

Very happy with them. First time I've ever used any norma ammunition. Just stock piling there brass right now lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I Do plan on working up an 250 grain AccuBond load load this summer with varget. I've had a very hard time finding this ammunition with this bullet. I've managed to gather up three boxes, so I should have plenty of brass to start load development with. Still saving up the milk jugs to do a bullet test also. About 4 or 5 more jugs and I should have enough saved up.

Congratulations on the nice buck and the hog. You are definitely getting good expansion and the results speak for themselves.
The 250 gr AB should be an awesome performer for you once you get a load developed. Nice looking rig that shoots lights out and hits like the hammer of Thor.

JD338

JD338":1t0mxg87 said:
Congratulations on the nice buck and the hog. You are definitely getting good expansion and the results speak for themselves.
The 250 gr AB should be an awesome performer for you once you get a load developed. Nice looking rig that shoots lights out and hits like the hammer of Thor.

JD338
Thanks! Very happy with it.

wvbuckbuster":3472g5ss said:
Looks like them big bullets made meat for you! I like big exit holes. Dan.
Yep those big exit holes help out alot.

Back