H4350 Article & Video

Excellent article, Guy. Informative and suggestive of what can be accomplished. Thanks!

It's been a long doggone time since I've seen any H4350 at the local gun shops.

Fortunately both Gavin and I have some stashed away. :)

Years and years- IMR yes, Hogdon none for a long time. Nice article/ video though. CL

I bought some the other day at my local ACE hardware. They also had 4 lbs of H1000. I didn't have any use for it, though.

Good read Guy. I picked up a pound locally a few weeks ago so it is available although somewhat limited. Thank you for your dedication to the reloading community Guy.

JD338

Our latest article and video was published this afternoon:

I'm writing quite a few articles for Ultimate Reloader these days. :)

Enjoy!
Excellent video. I have never used H4350 but have a friend that has been pushing me for years to switch from IMR4350 to H4350. If I ever burn through my supply of IMR4350 I will give H4350 a try - it looks like an interesting powder to work with.

Excellent video. I have never used H4350 but have a friend that has been pushing me for years to switch from IMR4350 to H4350. If I ever burn through my supply of IMR4350 I will give H4350 a try - it looks like an interesting powder to work with.

I think both IMR and H 4350's are great powders, very useful.

Regards, Guy

That is a good write up Guy, H4350 has always been the best powder in my 6.5 Creedmoor with a variety of bullet weights from 120 to 147.

Been seeing it at my local gun shop, Think I’m up to 8 pounds now. I buy it when I see it so the hoarders don’t get it all. I did a calculation, I’m not sure I have enough primers to get through all the 4350. I’ll pass next week if they have more.
IF you’re passing through Pendleton stop in at Ochoco gun shop. They always seem to have a little 4350. The shop is about 2 min. Off I 84

Back