Hooked a whopper

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Anybody can get a hook in their finger. It takes talent to sink a 4/0 hook through your toe. It was 2 hooks on a single leader. While taking a step one caught on my flip-flop while the other snagged on a bush thereby driving the first through my toe..yes, I whimped out and let the ER deal with it because the bait holder barb dug in deep. I once cut my toe on glass and ended up in the hospital for a week with cellulitis and a debridement surgery. So I don’t mess around. Plus they have lidocaine lol.

Attachments

• 73C17330-04CD-4BC5-8E85-DC7E0FE92985.jpeg
    73C17330-04CD-4BC5-8E85-DC7E0FE92985.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I bet that made you say oscar myer a bag of skittles happy happy happy. Good gravy. I'd of probably been asking them to hit my other foot with a hammer so I wouldn't feel the work on that toe. Hope it's all over and good to go now.

I hope you didn't try to gut what you caught.:eek: Worse still is if you attempt to fillet it! :oops:
well, the misses tried to throw me back.
I bet that made you say oscar myer a bag of skittles happy happy happy. Good gravy. I'd of probably been asking them to hit my other foot with a hammer so I wouldn't feel the work on that toe. Hope it's all over and good to go now.
Let’s just Say Sam Jackson would have been proud..good thing church is tomorrow 🥹

Last edited:
Back