Oct 30, 2004
So far:

1V in 204 Ruget
1V in 220 Swift
1B in 6mm Rem
1S in 338 Win
1H in 458 Lott

and the latest acquisition

1X in XXXX sorry gotta wait until it gets here next week!
cheerleader.gif

Pop maybe all of us Ruger #1 fans should meet in Cody Wyoming in July. We could camp at a campground there, cook some big old steaks out on the fire, go to the fabulous Buffalo Bill Museum, and take those number ones out someplace and shoot some prairie dogs! Sounds like heaven doesn't it!! :mrgreen: :grin:

POP":q1sl22lt said:
1X in XXXX sorry gotta wait until it gets here next week!
cheerleader.gif

POP, I am beginning to suspect that these acquisitions are doing more to develop RADD in the rest of us than to alleviate your own... In any case, we are enjoying the vicarious gun-trading life by proxy!

You have been diagnoased with a condition called "Rugerous No Oneitis"
Its not fatal but there is no known cure. Get plentey of rest, drink fluids (JD on the weekends) and keep buying Ruger No 1's. :mrgreen:

Congratulations Pop, its going to be a sweet one for sure! :wink:

JD338

I'm sure sad to see Ruger drop the 1B from their catalog though! Personally, that's my favorite model of the number one. I would like to see them make the #1B again and shake it up just a bit by making it exactly the same except for the barrel contour. Give it a standard contour instead of the medium heavy contour of the 1B as it had been made just to lighten it up just a bit. 8)

OK I admit it.

It is in fact a #1B. :mrgreen:

Damn you, Pop, you have me scouring GB for #1Bs. I really don't need any more rifles! (At least 'til I get a new safe.)

(If I keep telling myself I don't need more rifles, I'll eventually start to believe it. I will, right?)

BK":21535ki0 said:
Damn you, Pop, you have me scouring GB for #1Bs. I really don't need any more rifles! (At least 'til I get a new safe.)

(If I keep telling myself I don't need more rifles, I'll eventually start to believe it. I will, right?)

Funny. :grin:

BTW, "Rugerous No Oneitis" is contagious.

JD338

BK":1ammoj3g said:

That's how I quit smoking about 13 years ago, so it works. But we're talkin' rifles here so what's the point? Seems downright dangerous, or maybe even subversive!

Hopefully my baby will be in today! Praying to the wood Gods that I get a sexy swirly one with great figure.

cheerleader.gif

POP":7ji7lcqx said:
Hopefully my baby will be in today! Praying to the wood Gods that I get a sexy swirly one with great figure.

cheerleader.gif
Got my fingers crossed for ya. Heres hoping.....

JD338

Back