I Love To Walk And Call Coyotes - Something new coming:) :)

I have put in 5 hours of reading research and technical videos by law enforcement and military people who have put thousands and thousands of rounds down range in DI gas and Piston gas operating systems and after much consideration and weighing of info while considering my use of the AR I choose the DI gas operating system in a quality rifle like S&W AR 15. Buy the way that is what the Optics Ready model I am getting is.

They are definitely fun rifles no matter which one you have. You will have a blast with it, if you haven't ever owned or operated one much. You'll be surprised how fast 30 rounds go away once you get hot on the trigger! Scotty

beretzs":15azo1ki said:
They are definitely fun rifles no matter which one you have. You will have a blast with it, if you haven't ever owned or operated one much. You'll be surprised how fast 30 rounds go away once you get hot on the trigger! Scotty

I carried an M16 in 68-69 - enough said.

You got me there Mike. It is the same operating system as the one you had then, and still the same procedures to clean it. No worries. Have fun with it. They are pretty neat guns for what they are meant for. Scotty

beretzs":36vho7iu said:
You got me there Mike. It is the same operating system as the one you had then, and still the same procedures to clean it. No worries. Have fun with it. They are pretty neat guns for what they are meant for. Scotty

Scotty, I will have some fun for sure buddy, you know me. :):):)

Here is the S&W AR-15 without the scope

IMG_9578.jpg

IMG_9574.jpg

IMG_9571.jpg

Back