INTRODUCING Accubond Long Range

Our prayers are answered. They should sell like hotcakes if the BC's hold true and they are accurate. I've got several guns in all calibers but .270 to give them a whirl. I might even have to build a .270-300wm to test those out too.

Heck, even if those BC's are computer generated and off by 4-5%...those 30 caliber bullets will STILL be awesome...the 190 would be .608, which seems more "probable" than .640 for that bullet weight...but who knows, just a few years ago most agreed that 168's weren't capable of better than .475...now there are 168's at .519.

New research sometimes opens new doors...

The next bullets I would do would be a 225-250gr .338 in the new design and then something heavier to surpass the 300gr AB for BC. A good 300+gr .375 bullet would rock too.

Please update the 35cal 225gr AB ... my 358RUM needs a better projectile.
Cheers...
Con

Are the AccuBond long range going to be in the new Nosler #7 reloading guide? Wow a 150 in the 7WSM and the 168 & 175 in the 7RUM, this is gonna get interesting with Alliant reloader 33. Way to go Nosler

IdahoCTD":vimgh412 said:
The next bullets I would do would be a 225-250gr .338 in the new design and then something heavier to surpass the 300gr AB for BC. A good 300+gr .375 bullet would rock too.

That 225-250 .338 is the one I'm waiting for! Pretty sure it would make one heck of an elk stopper for a long ways out of the 338/375R that is on its way.

I want to drive to Bend, and shake some hands! Well done Nosler.

Oh dear lord.... now I'm faced with a huge dilemma...

300 WSM to shoot the 190s
or
300 WM to shoot the 190s
or
7mm STW to shoot the 7mm

Can you imagine the 7mm STW with a 26" tube launching those 175s?

Oh boy lots to try out in my 7mm rem mag and my 300 rum so when can we get our hands on them :grin: :grin: :grin:

Wow... Nice! Not like the "old" Accubonds were poor at long range... Might just have to mess with ol' Winny the .300 WSM a little more now...

8bfda6df.jpg

190 or 210, what a dilemma! :grin:

Guy

A nice 120 gr. for the 25 caliber would surely end my whining about bullet performance. :mrgreen:

I literally just giggled!!! You just made my freaking day!!!!!!! Back, back, back....it's gone! Nosler hit this one out of the park!

Guy Miner":29axaqcn said:
Wow... Nice! Not like the "old" Accubonds were poor at long range... Might just have to mess with ol' Winny the .300 WSM a little more now...

8bfda6df.jpg

190 or 210, what a dilemma! :grin:

Guy
what ya mean old accubonds poor at long range
1350.jpg

have taken 3 beyond 1K with plain ole 160 noslers, I'll definately run some of the LR accubonds
RR

Its about time they did something like that...

Been telling guys for years if they can make a bonded bullet fly as well as a 162 amax they'd be in business...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The 168 will be perfect for the 7s....

Dont believe the 175 is worth much if anything with the BC/velocity difference with any cartridge...

Coulda done a .257" 115g with a .500 at least instead :)

Either way, pretty awesome news...

My only thought is price??? I hope they aren't to much if anymore then the regular ABs, they are expensive enough when you shoot a lot and practice with same bullets, which is typically why I dont even run ABs in my rifles...

Back