Just for chuckles & grins.

DrMike":3w08gn3k said:
Good post, 41magnut. Welcome aboard. Always glad to see people who are able to see the humor in life posting here.

Thanks.

I mostly lurk & listen.

I should probably create an introductory post. Perhaps this evening when I'm on an actual computer & keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a friend who use to shoot a 460 Bee. He use to shoot rocks in the fields at his farm for fun. He said busting them up was more fun then picking them up :twisted:

Beautiful rifle elkhunternm. Glad to see you are enjoying it's! And those rabbits can be vicious! I am reminded of those wicked bunnies in "Quest for the Holy Grail" and the motto "use enough gun"!!! LOL

Roger, if I had been given the option of shooting rocks in the field as a kid instead of picking them, I would have been much happier! With our budget we wouldn't have gotten very far though!

The friend had more money than he knew what to do with and owned a very prosperous business.
As a Weatherby dealer he got everything for cost and used to say those big solids worked the best.

Thanks Blkram and SJB358. :)

Truck driver,when I first shot it (a week before the above video),there was cinder blocks about 25-30 yds away,well,lets just say it was a sight to behold.

Back