Least favorite gun to clean!!!

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
Mine is my AR-15 Del-Ton upper. I'm guessing because it is the quality of the metal the barrel is made out of but man that gun is a pain. I'm using FoamOut and after 6 patches, they are still dark blue and I didn't shoot it much since the last cleaning!!!

So what is your least favorite gun to clean???

Kahr pm9; followed by any of the rest of them. Just not my favorite thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My least favorite gun to clean is my Ruger 22/45. It takes an act of congress to disassemble and reassemble.
My fav are my assortment of Glocks.
G23, G33 & G43

Romanian PSL. Seems to get sooty, corrosive hard black stuff in the darndest places.

My Browning BLRs. For a good action clean, I take off the butt stock and forarm and blast it clean with brake cleaner. Then a light relubing. Have to do the barrel from the muzzle.

You all need to get you a Ruger 1B like I have, they are simple to clean! My least favorite would be my Springfield Armory XD's although they are easy to take apart and put back together.

HK mp5 clone .22 it's a pain, screws all over the place, it's one I avoid the most.

I don't clean guns until groups open up

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Least favorite is my M700 50 cal muzzle loader and my S&W 629's.
Favorite is my M700 custom in 280AI. The Hart barrel is a dream to clean.

JD338

Favorite to clean is the Sig P320, it just doesn't get any easier! Least favorite is any of my revolvers! Lol. Don't mind cleaning by bolt action rifles.

My wifes Ruger M77 in 270 Win, 20 shots and the bore is full of copper. Takes me over an hour to get if all scrubbed out so she can shoot it 20 more times. :lol:
Fun times
Ed

Back