Leupold VX3 price alert!

Leupold no longer shows a VX3 on their website. It appears this has been replaced by the VX3i line. Several of the web shooting stores appear to have bought up the old stock and are offering good deals. Several of my rifles sport VX3's and if I was in the market for another I wouldn't hesitate to take an older version instead of the VX3i.

Whitesheep":2dusnkv8 said:
Leupold no longer shows a VX3 on their website. It appears this has been replaced by the VX3i line. Several of the web shooting stores appear to have bought up the old stock and are offering good deals. Several of my rifles sport VX3's and if I was in the market for another I wouldn't hesitate to take an older version instead of the VX3i.

Yes me too, the only difference is mainly cosmetic, but the VX3 I may give you more light, aside from that, mainly the same I would think, my 300 win mag wears a VX3 3.5x10 and I'm very happy with it :grin:

Lou

I found a 2.5-8 at Gander Mountain yesterday for 299. I think they're just selling off old stock making room for the newest model.

Yup I bought mine 4 weeks ago before I left for Europe at 299.99 free ship for my 458 Lott

Back