******Fraud Alert!!!!!!********

Not at you, only the idiots that scam!
Oh the scammers are absolute asshats.
They prey on someone who is usually older and not so tech savvy. That describes a lot of the reloading customers right there and all they want is to keep enjoying their hobby.
I mean no offense with that but I'm a heavy customer in reloading but no way as tech savvy as my 30 year old son. Not even close. He could sniff out a scam like nobody's business.
Unfortunately a lot get blinded by the excitement of finding a desperately needed component.

Oh the scammers are absolute asshats.
They prey on someone who is usually older and not so tech savvy. That describes a lot of the reloading customers right there and all they want is to keep enjoying their hobby.
I mean no offense with that but I'm a heavy customer in reloading but no way as tech savvy as my 30 year old son. Not even close. He could sniff out a scam like nobody's business.
Unfortunately a lot get blinded by the excitement of finding a desperately needed component.
Also, when the companies date is less than 2 years old with prices way below current without sales. Checkout the reviews and names of them and nothing less than 5-star ratings. Nothing is that perfect! No US phone number for contact, only e-mail? Get real!

I ran across a fraudulent Hodgdon website around a year ago.The site looked good and it would have been really easy to be fooled if you don't pay attention and know what to look for.I sent Hodgdon an email and the link.They thanked me and told me unfortunately these fraud sites pop up quite regularly now.I find it to be a good thing to contact the legit company and let them know as well.It's sad because it hurts their business as well as honest small businesses trying to stay in business during these times of shortages.

Back