Liberal New Order??????

diverdown

Handloader
Apr 29, 2015
I don't know how many of you have been paying attention to the stupidity that is coming out of the mouth of the guy in the White House but yesterday I heard him say we are going to suffer from high gas prices until the "liberal New World Order" is in place. I haven't heard him mention this before but I guess we'll be hearing more of it in the future. Does anyone have a clue as to what he meant? I've heard many rumors on different issues but at this time that's what they are, just rumors.

In the case of the current President, it is hard to decipher what he had in mind. Brian Deese, however... that's a different matter. It certainly suggests a globalist view of United States submission to European powers. Whatever may have been meant, it doesn't bode well for the United States.🤬

Look up the World Economic Forum. They are one of the major ones pushing this kind of agenda and I suspect the people of the White House corrupt are in league with the WEF. The Communists told us years ago that they would destroy our country from the inside out, and it seems this is all part of that plan. The whole movement for the One World Order is all very in line with what we saw predicted in the Bible thousands of years ago, and depending how fast this goes down, we could be in for a heck of a ride.

Back