Making 35 Remington brass

Dude, are you off your meds, or what? Seriously, bro. Take a deep breath and a long nap. You're really coming on too strong here.
Yup, last week instead of me giving him a small lecture about his stinking attitude on the open forum, I gave him a small lecture in PM when he messaged me, told him to fix his stinking attitude for once, that respectful folks go out of their way to help him with his reloading issues but he would not hear any of it, only went on and on about justifying himself that everyone was wrong and he is right.

Yup, last week instead of me giving him a small lecture about his stinking attitude on the open forum, I gave him a small lecture in PM when he messaged me, told him to fix his stinking attitude for once, that respectful folks go out of their way to help him with his reloading issues but he would not hear any of it, only went on and on about justifying himself that everyone was wrong and he is right.
What makes you think your right all the time??! and In reality most of the time it’s your opinion. There’s only a few who are stuck on them selves, and you are at the top of the list tackdriver. There’s a few great guys l converse with here, and they know how to conduct themselves, you unfortunately do not.

Last edited:
What makes you think your right all the time??! and In reality most of the time it’s your opinion. There’s only a few who are stuck on them selves, and at the top of the list nit wit. There’s a few great guys l converse with here, and they know how to conduct themselves, you unfortunately do not.
I never said or think I am right all the time. Show me where I said that. I'm sure many on here are not in agreement with your attitude towards them either. ;) I'm done talking to you.

I never said or think I am right all the time. Show me where I said that. I'm sure many on here are not in agreement with your attitude towards them either. ;) I'm done talking to you.
It’s your attitude.. attitude for attitude. Change yours and MAYBE things will change, others wise beat it.

I'm sure many on here are not in agreement with your attitude towards them either.
You are 100% correct as I was mocked for stating treat others as you want to be treated.
Sad part he probably has no friends left to rebuilt his bridge to live under.

The shoulders and necks are thin, and even with annealing they fail. Maybe with 308 conversions yes, but stock brass l have experienced it. It doesn’t have much if a shoulder to bump back.

How is it possible to prevent work hardening on this cartridge? Correct me if l’m wrong lm all ears
I had a few 35 Remington's never had an issue....

It wasn't my intention to de-rail :rolleyes: Dan.
You didn't do a thing wrong or derail anything Dan. As it pertains to this topic that probably points back to me. I got tired of watching continuing idiotic statements and a repeating pattern from afar and not saying anything. I don't mind helping, glad to where I can, but help isn't what some people are after.

Back