McCain chooses VP candidate

onlybrowning

Beginner
Sep 16, 2007
I just saw that McCain chose Sara Palin (Governor of Alaska) as his running mate. She is apparently quite conservative, a lifetime NRA member, and has many other attributes that make her a favor to sportsmen and gun owners. Looks good for us. I admit, I do not know much about her at all, but it looks promising.

I see the Obama camp is starting jump at the "lack of experience" topic in choosing her as the Rep. VP. She probably doesn't have the experience, but neither does Obama. I see it like this, a fresh face in Washington may do some good, ie new face, new way of thinking, new ideas, not caught up in the DC politics (BullS**t).

Life-time NRA member, Hunter, Beauty Queen, and Mother of 5. Her husband is a Commercial fisherman and oilfield worker. Her nomination works for me.

If she does anywhere near as good a job in washington as she has here in alaska we are in for a real treat. She has been a GREAT governor and I look forward to good things to come.

What a relief.
For a while there was some speculation that McCain might choose Lieberman. :roll: :shock: :twisted: :roll:
I was considering not voting this time around but regardless of the VP pick you know the supreme court nominations are more important than the VP pick.
I don't know enough about Palin yet but the things I have heard are all positive in my book.

Back