Midsouth Shooters Supply

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Got an E-mail.
Midsouth Shooters Supply is now selling Nosler seconds bullets.
Nosler must be having a hard time getting rid of some blemished bullets.

I buy first for hunting but use blems for load development and just all around shooting since they are lease expensive to shoot. I have found the AccuBond blems to be inconsistent when measuring them for OAL off the O-give and the partitions very close.

I have been using the Partition seconds for several years now and have seen little difference in performance. I have been getting them from SPS

Elkman":2nod9c14 said:
I have been using the Partition seconds for several years now and have seen little difference in performance. I have been getting them from SPS
I buy most of my Nosler bullets from SPS also and the partitons I bought are the ones I used for hunting since they were more consistent. The second accubonds weren't as consistent.

I've shot some pretty tight groups with blem bullets. Midsouth is more expensive than SPS on Nosler blems though.

I've used NPT 2nds on both moose and deer and the end results are the same as using 1st.

I've used the blems with good results. However, why would they be sold as "blems" when they are obviously not blemished. There is something about the "blem" runs that doesn't meet Nosler's standards and it sure isn't an issue of cosmetics.

With that being said - I have shot some very tight groups at 400yds with the red tipped 160gr AccuBond "blems". Some had cannalures while others did not. ???????

Back