Optics planet...

300WSM

Handloader
Dec 24, 2011
Optics planet a legit place?

They have a few items I need that I can't get from the usual suspects of Brownell's, Midway, Natchez, MidSouth shooter's supply

Jusy wondering if any of y'all have used them...

Thx

Ditto what Vince and Wolfshead said. Been using them for years with no problems, Just bought items from last month...here is a promo code for 5% off: WORK8

The only issue I’ve had with them is bullet purchases , never received them. They got put on a backorder and after many months I gave up and canceled them. Rings , bases , and scopes no problem.

I've used them for years and never had an issue. Delivery for me has always been faster than Midway USA.

JD338

I used to use them, and now they won’t ship scopes to Australia. They were excellent when I caould access their range and prices were far better than I could buy locally.

Yes they are a very reputable company to do business with. I've never had an issue with any of the orders that were placed with them.

Only thing I can add is sometimes things appear to be in stock but when added to your cart they're actually a back order item, keep an eye on that and you're safe shopping there. Never had a problem with any orders, except for a scope that arrived damaged and they promptly made it right.

The only issue I’ve had with them is bullet purchases , never received them. They got put on a backorder and after many months I gave up and canceled them. Rings , bases , and scopes no problem.
This is my experience as well, a few times we've had to cancel the bullet order because they never show up.

Only thing I can add is sometimes things appear to be in stock but when added to your cart they're actually a back order item...

Had that happen a few years ago when I used them for the first time, was after some 34mm rings from Leupold. Called them out on the dirty tactic and cancelled the order. Haven't been back since.

I have an order for a couple bags of WSM brass but I may cancel if I find some soon. I do have a small amount for now plus 3 boxes of ammo that will become future brass.

Like others have said, no issues. I've even purchased from them down here some years ago and the scope arrived in good time

Back