Midways C.S.

Glad it worked out. As I mentioned earlier I’ve dealt with their CS on 2 occasions (no fault of theirs) , they made both issues right.

UPDATE!!!
I am now back peddling! I called an hour ago, asked to speak to a CS Supervisor; He politely listened to my story. When I got to the part about bullets being a " non returnable item"
He stopped me and said " that isn't correct" he then told me how to simply go around anymore foolishness and they have issued a FULL refund back to my CC. He also explained to my how to simply go into my account and get print out a return label, and said the refund will be issued the same day they receive the bullets at their RMA center in Maryland!!
So I am now a happy camper, however I think
I will wait for some Nosler 85gr BT Varmints to show up on SPS as blems. I know those work fine! But Larry did come thru.....
E
No need to back peddle. The issue you had was the issue you had. I am glad to hear that they are going to make good on it.

Glad you got it sorted out E. I have had no issues with Midway, but I do tend to use Graf's quite alot since they offer a small Veterans discount and if you review a product now and again, they will send you a free shipping note. But I have no issues with Midway, glad they got you sorted out.

My only complaint with Midway is their free shipping. One two different occasions I received their notification on free shipping right after placing an order. I called them on it once and they couldn't do anything about it. Not a show stopper but just an annoyance.

JD338

Scotty I ordered the correct bullets Speer 100 gr, Sptz/ BT for $22 box of 100. Came out $11 cheaper than MWay..... Great value for a 400BC bullet in 257 caliber......

Scotty I ordered the correct bullets Speer 100 gr, Sptz/ BT for $22 box of 100. Came out $11 cheaper than MWay..... Great value for a 400BC bullet in 257 caliber......
You had any luck with coyotes this winter on the lake?

Back