Midsouth Shooters Supply

Todd NE WY

Beginner
Sep 30, 2022
Has anybody seen anything with Midsouth's website being targeted by or cloned by any of the scammers? I am looking at Labradar chronographs and their sites pops up as having them in stock. I have ordered by Midsouth in the past(Pre Covid) but with basically everyone else showing out of stock I want to make sure the site is legit before putting cc Information in.
Thanks,
Todd

Don't trust a phone call either. A couple of years ago I was renewing my Norton Antivirus and had Norton on the phone when my computer went haywire. The guy I was talking to had taken over my computer. I ended up paying him nearly $300. bucks to get my computer back.
I finally got in touch with someone from Norton who said "You got scammed". I asked him how was I to prevent it from happening again. He said, "Don't get scammed" and hung up. That came right from Norton or whoever I was talking to.
That was my anti virus, my protection from the evil out there just waiting to steal from us.
I was very upset, to no good.
I don't know how to tell someone what to do just beware.

All went well, ordered Friday and package arrived this morning with everything I ordered, now to get some shooting and testing in.

@Darkhorse you are 100% right, if they were to spoof a website any phone number on it would take you to the scammer. I felt ok ordering when I got to check out and they took credit cards since I have some protection with the credit card company if things did go wrong.
Todd

All went well, ordered Friday and package arrived this morning with everything I ordered, now to get some shooting and testing in.

@Darkhorse you are 100% right, if they were to spoof a website any phone number on it would take you to the scammer. I felt ok ordering when I got to check out and they took credit cards since I have some protection with the credit card company if things did go wrong.
Todd

yes Sir , taking a credit card weeds them out .

Todd
Glad it worked out for you. I’ve had only good experiences with them.

Back