Minox ZA5-HD and ZA5-i HD

The Meopta Meopro 4.5-14X44 is the same as the old Zeiss Conquest line which I have one off and is a very good scope. Meopta use to make the Conquest for Zeiss is what I've been told.
The Meopta is very good glass and have a Meopro in 3-10X44 on my 35Whelen AI which I like very much, a lot of scope for the money.

I've owned 4 minox and am staying away from them. My first 2 had major problems at a very low round count. Service was poor...waited months and my email follow ups were rarely answered.
Maybe they got it right with the new HD scopes but as awful a start they got off to I wonder if they'll stay in the rilflescope business for the long haul.
Camera land has great deals on the meopta...Check em out. I picked one up and like it alot.

I have 6 of the Minox in various shapes. Round counts on 3 of them are nearing 1000 without a problem. I had one that I sent back for a focusing problem that was returned in 3 months (had to go to Germany I guess).
I've had them mounted on everything from a 223 up to the 300 WM.

As wayno945 stated, Cameraland has bot the ZA3 and ZA5's on sale until Christmas eve. Just popped for another one for my 'cheap' rifle to use.

I haven't had a Meopta but have had the 'old' Conquests and liked those as well. The Minox from Cameraland has become my 'go-to' scope for now.

I've traded all the older 2-10's for the newer 2-10HDs. Much better scopes all around in adjustments and optically. Still have a couple of the older ZA3 3x9's with one needing to be sent in to be replaced. Seems the newer ones are much better. I'll keep what I have and watch as they continue to improve their line of optics.

Back