Muzzle loader scopes

JDMAG

Handloader
Aug 15, 2006
I know I am probably going about this backwards but.....
I was unable to make it to Idaho with Greg this year due to unmitigating circumstances. SO I set my sights on a deer hunt in Northern Ohio and found my self needing a slug gun. I settled on an H&R Slug Hunter. I had been trying to get a Nikon BDC scope for it, but the local Bass pro never had one. So I did some research, and found out I can use my Muzzle loader for deer in Ohio. My Persuit Pro is set up for Colorado Elk, (which surprising means it will kill Tennessee deer too!) But I felt the need to purchase a scope. So I opted for the Leupold Ultimate Slam For Muzzle loader and Shot gun. Do any of you have any experiance with this scope on your Muzzle loader? I got the 2-7 X33 with the Sa.B.R.
Thanks in advance
JD

Almost picked up one of those myself. Just ran out of money first. Seems like good equiptment to me. CL

I don't have the model your looking at. I'm using a VX-1 2-7 power shotgun scope on my Encore Endeaver, I've never had any trouble with it. I have the same scope on a Mossberg trophy slugster also.

Where at in OH are you looking to go?

I will be in wood county if its still there after the storm. Around Bradner. I will be using it in Tennessee next week. I mounted it yesterday and sighted it in.

Back