Nahum Takes a Moose

It sounds like they all have had a fine start in life, that's for sure.

Hope your knees get better soon!

Thank you for the good wishes, Tom. I'm improving every day; and the knees are getting better, as well. :grin:

Congrats to all involved and kudo's to u Dr. Mike for mentoring this fine young gent!

Mike
This is a great story and great hunt and great pictures. I am sorry I missed it earlier, a great effort from all. I am sure that all the hours you have spent mentoring, will be paid back a thousand fold. Congratulations to you all .

I showed Nahum this thread after church this morning. He very shyly said, "Oh, I wish people didn't have to see me." However, his family is still healing praise on him for his ability to take game. He did a good job.

DrMike":hfnaoqig said:
I showed Nahum this thread after church this morning. He very shyly said, "Oh, I wish people didn't have to see me." However, his family is still healing praise on him for his ability to take game. He did a good job.

He did GREAT! Taking animals is no small feat. Feeding a family is the best trophy of any in my book.

Congratulations to you Dr Mike and all the boys !
Incredible story and a day I'm sure none of you will forget !

When does Habakuk get his turn??

Seriously man you have some awesome names listed above; my boys were Samuel & Elijah but I lobbied hard for Enoch and was shot down by wifey :( .

Awesome story Nahum knows how to put up the meat!

Well, I still haven't introduced Zachariah, Joel or Josiah. :grin: Yep, they're all around. And that says nothing of Jael, Azeriah, Hannah or Sara! :mrgreen: The boy did very well; I have no doubt the others will do equally well in time.

Back