New Arrivals

HOGWILD338-378

Handloader
Aug 22, 2012

Sorry for the poor quality but I will do better once I get glass and the 257 Lazer pics are coming just going to be a few days!
This is the Chris Kyle LE 300 Win Mag #14 of 26 :mrgreen:

Oh ok they are bad pics but here are a couple 257 Lazermark ANIB no scope ever mounted! Someone could not figure out the light :roll:

Been a nice week so far now some Optiks love will be given!

Terry,

That is an awesome pair of rifles. Get some glass mounted and get some range time in.

JD338

I know you've waited patiently, Terry. Enjoy. Good looking rifles, for sure.

Thanks everyone it sure is aggravating waiting on stuff but things finally come together ? That 257 just appeared outta no where and I hope it shoots ANIB 1996 safe queen? If it does not shoot bug holes or 1/2 inch I might be in trouble but I think they both will shoot sweet! Going thru some gall bladder issues and feel like I been rollingg around in a mud puddle fighting someone the last couple a days? Fine timing :lol: these were my Christmas and early birthday rigs TO ME :mrgreen:

Beautiful rifles! If you ever need to sell the Chris Kyle rifle, I would be glad to take it off your hands. :wink:

I was lucky to get in on it as they were sold out in less than 48 hours! I am thinking of doing a 338 Lapua in a TRR like the one Chris ordered and was sold at the Weatherby Foundation Event ! It's a little more than this rig but you can add the optik you want as LRT Leupolds are probably enough but I just like me some Schott glass ! Think about a USO as it could always be out on another rig down the road? This USO would not be for this Chris Kyle 300 Win mag it will be for my 338-378 that is a hoot to shoot !

Whoeeeeee.
Nice call on those two.
Great looking rifles and being Weatherbys I'm betting on bug hole targets. :lol:
Congrats!

Very nice rifles Terry! That 300 is beautiful and an excellent tribute!

And wow, that 257, great looking rifle buddy! Very nice!

Thanks guys I am so pumped I ended up having another heart issue but I am going home tomorrow , I hope as I have been waiting 40+ years for someone to tell me that my EKG was actually positive ! Dang it it happened couple nights back!

Back