Next Generation Reloading

Well played hunter 24605. And quality time with your grandson to boot. I like it!

Bill, I let Sue know. She works for Amway and they are supplying several hospitals, fire departments and LE agencies with hand sanitizer. Many thousands of gallons of it at no charge. It's a product they quit making years ago but started up production due to the shortages.

We are on full lock down so it's going to be a while before my grandson is back over to help me load.

JD338

JD338":1c54s29k said:
Well played hunter 24605. And quality time with your grandson to boot. I like it!

Bill, I let Sue know. She works for Amway and they are supplying several hospitals, fire departments and LE agencies with hand sanitizer. Many thousands of gallons of it at no charge. It's a product they quit making years ago but started up production due to the shortages.

We are on full lock down so it's going to be a while before my grandson is back over to help me load.

JD338

Thanks Jim. I have no doubt your grandson is looking forward to being back over and helping with the reloading process and anything else grandma and grandpa might be doing.

Back