Nosler 17 Caliber?

Nosler Reps--Cajun Blake posed some direct questions to you in his post dated November 2, 2004. I sure hope you have read these posts and I am especially interested in reading your response the Cajun Blake's enumerated questions at the bottom of his post.

Today is January 24, 2005, and you have not had the courtesy to even acknowledge his post or questions. You have let two (2) months and three (3) weeks pass by and haven't answered his questions. That is VERY DISAPPOINTING and RUDE!!!!!

I checked into this thread a couple of times in the past couple of months to see if you had taken the time to answer CB's questions only to be disappointed that you haven't even posted one word here.

What's the problem? If you aren't interested in our business or in answering our questions, what's the purpose of this board???? You said that the .204 caliber bullets were on the table or under the table and that you discuss them at many of your meetings. Would you please be good enough to answer the questions that CB posed in his post on November 2, 2004? If not, then I guess you don't really care one iota about our business. RIGHT????????

HELLO---ARE YOU THERE??????

Nosler Reps--Cajun Blake posed some direct questions to you in his post dated November 2, 2004. I sure hope you have read these posts and I am especially interested in reading your response the Cajun Blake's enumerated questions at the bottom of his post.

You haven't bothered to answer any of the inquiries from November 2, 2004, through today, February 13, 2005.

HELLO!!! Is there anyone monitoring this Board who is going to show use the courtesy of answering the questions posted by Cajun Blake and others?????

I thought we answered this in September. But after re-reading the posts...

The 17 cal is on a list of products that are being considered. That is all I can tell you right now.

We understand the growing demand for this product along with others. We hope to have some answers for you in the next few months.

That is why this forum is so important, it allows us to listen to our consumers. This message has been passed along to Bob Nosler.

Sorry that no person responded to this earlier.

Just a note to let ya know I am still shooting and reloading brand xyz 17 cal bullets. The reason I am not using Nosler is as you know, they don't offer them in 17 cal.

I will say that I use Nosler's in my 22 cals and 243 cal though and like them.

I think if Nosler really cared they would make .20 cal and .17cal But I don't think they give a D-m!! They would much rather make a few Bullets for the guy that goes hunting and buys 1-2 box's a year. Just Think about this!! We did this same survey last year and here we are again !!!. Varmint hunters and Target shooters burn though the bullets WHY would Nosler even have to ASK This ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don’t get it! :?
Sell a few bullets or sell a heck of a lot of bullets ????????? :shock:
There has to be a different answer than what I’m reading here. :shock:
But the Sunshine does feel nice being pumped up my Kilt! :lol:

Larry

:grin: I am a p-dog shooter with my 17rem and I probably shoot more bullets in one day than most big game hunters shoot in there life time.

Enough said.

Exactly my point M.D., and there are almost as many P-dog shooters as there are P-dogs. Plus all the bench time it takes to keep are finely tuned rifles and scopes accurate. Either big bullet manufacturers have missed the boat on 17/20 cal or they are not willing to come forward with the real reason they won't manufacture our small pills.

I also find it difficult to buy into the excuse that it is to expensive to tool up for the small calibers since small businesses have been doing for years.

Larry

Ping :grin:

Just moving this thread to the top so it don't get lost in the pile.

Also to let Nosler know that I got got done loading 300 rounds of my 17 remington p-dog load with brand xyz 20 gr bullets this week end. I need these ready to go for when the spring weather breaks here in Minnesota and I can get to the range and do some shooting to get in shape for the real shooting that begins in the p-dog pastures this summer.

One has to has to get back in shape after the long cold winters here in Minnesota. :grin:

Hello, Nosler:

Were you able to get your accountants a couple of 17 caliber CF rifles to shoot over their lunch break?

Did they like 'em?

Any further plans to make 17 caliber bullets? - BCB

It's okay, fellas, since Hornady is now making a 25 grain V-Max (they sold 50,000 in 90 minutes!!!!! from the first production run) we can get by for awhile.

It is great, albeit very late, that you are coming out with a .204 caliber bullet in December. Now, when are you going to get into the .172 caliber bullet making business???

BTT

I suppose Nosler forgot about the demand for 17 caliber bullets. :roll:

Sure glad other bullet makers listen when small caliber enthusiasts talk.

Nosler,

Any plans for a .17 cal BT? A 25 gr BT would be a winner for both Nosler and the growing number of 17 cal fans.
This is a BIG market!

JD338

Back