Nosler and Zombies

Each of the traits referenced is well-known and extensively documented. I suspect these are all dominant traits, as the few reports of the absence of such traits in the northern variety are strictly anecdotal. All that I have personally observed (far too many in my time among the native population) have displayed each of these characteristics. Moreover, those who live among them tend to exhibit the identical characteristics with the passage of time, indicating that they have been bitten or that they have drunk the same noxious elixir to which viral contaminants have been introduced.

The Partition will kill zombies all day! You do not need a green tip to kill them

But even if you do 30 cal BT's!

There is a story in here, Gerry.

Fotis, don't you think an AB would be preferred to a BT?

If history shows us anything, the werewolves I've observed seem to have a predisposition for Accu-Blondes and Brunettes.

You know, the zombie and werewolf comments are all fine and dandy, but there is a real and dangerous threat that makes them pikers by comparison. In a modern society, both creatures of the night are overshadowed in their dangerto mankind by an even more horrible creature that can walk in the day and travel with minimal notice in today's society. They can blend in when they want to, and your only ability to to detect them is by the foul reek of unwashed flesh and patchouli oil.

Yes gentlemen, Hippius worthlesius maximus. The great American hippie. The bane of our way of life and a giant threat to the mushroom populations in our forests.

You need solid medicine to deal with them... there is only one way.

28171014415972551911690.jpg

Wow! I haven't heard of hippies for years. I guess they transmogrified into the Occupy Movement. :shock:

gerry":3mll9gka said:
I hope Nosler doesn't jump on the Zombie bandwagon in either ammo or bullets. Doesn't this whole Zombie thing seem a bit weird to you guys?

I think that we need a bullet made out of Manureum for Gun Industry marketing people!

Oldtrader3":10ypkjq4 said:
gerry":10ypkjq4 said:
I hope Nosler doesn't jump on the Zombie bandwagon in either ammo or bullets. Doesn't this whole Zombie thing seem a bit weird to you guys?

I think that we need a bullet made out of Manureum for Gun Industry marketing people!

How many loads?

Maybe a .30 caliber house cat manurium bullet for gun counter salesmen and a .338 Lapua pig manurium for marketing folks from the gun companies?

Back