Nosler custom brass

Blaine

Beginner
Aug 7, 2005
I just got done "preparing" some brass I bought from Nosler a few months back (I use the term 'prepare' loosely, because I didn't have to do much to it except weigh/batch it). I just had to post and say that I am totally impressed with the quality of this brass. The flash holes had been uniformed and de-burred, the lengths were VERY consistent, the necks did not need to be turned, the necks had been adequately chamfered and beveled, and the weights were VERY consistent. I am thrilled with this brass and will certainly purchase more in the future. This isn't an ad for Nosler, but if you prepare your cases with the detail and care that I do, you, too, will be impressed with this brass. Thanks for a product that lives up to the term "custom brass" like none other I've found.

Blaine

Good news!
I am awaiting Nosler brass in 280AI and 338 RUM.

Hey Nosler, what brass will you be offering in the future?

JD338

Hats off to Nosler for producing this brass. Our US made brass has become pretty shoddy lately. I think many of the major companies farm the brass out now instead of making it themselves. I also use a lot of Lapua brass which pretty much takes the same pains as Nosler in making it. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Back