Nosler Profession!!

runtohunt

Handloader
Mar 7, 2012
Just purchased my first Nosler Profession in .280 AI at $520 OFF! I can't wait!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Thanks guys! I have been wanting the .280 AI for a while now. I have wanted a Nosler Professional since I saw one at the RMEF Elk Camp. With the Cyber Monday deal that they have going on, I could not pass the opportunity up.

Nice! Oh man.....I better not let the wife know about that sale.

Congratulations. You are going to enjoy both the rifle and the 280 AI.
Let us know how she shoots and when you are ready to start loading.

JD338

I just saw this Cyber Monday deal..they have a 35 Whelen too...and I just went and ordered a Montana...I always miss the good things :(.

Congrats on the rifle!

ajvigs":1p9a1y86 said:
I just saw this Cyber Monday deal..they have a 35 Whelen too...and I just went and ordered a Montana...I always miss the good things :(.

Congrats on the rifle!

Never too late to change your mind. :wink:

JD338

A non-refundable 600 DEP would put the hurting on me, and end me up in the dog house with the woman. She's already loosing her mind with me looking at a new bow...

Very nice indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a great $$$, just before Christmas :lol:

Can't beat that one.

Should be a very nice rifle! Most of the reports we see here are simply Glowing about the accuracy and handling of the Noslers...

You have no idea how tempted I am to swap several of my existing rifles for a Nosler rifle while they're on sale over the next few days... :grin:

Congrats on the new rifle. It should serve well for a lifetime or two of hunting!

Guy

I am excited to receive the Profession. Thank you everyone for the kind words. Have been spending lots of time trying to figure out how I want to reload for it. Now to decide what glass to purchase when funds allow...

Guy Miner":5aauhbej said:
You have no idea how tempted I am to swap several of my existing rifles for a Nosler rifle while they're on sale over the next few days... :griny

Guy- I've no idea what you'd be dumping to pick up a Nosler but I'd bet you'd not regret it! I dumped some pretty nice hardware to get mine and ,frankly, can't remember what half of it was.

She finally arrived. Had to wait an extra month to have her shipped since I ordered an extra magazine. Then of course I had to wait the mandatory 10 day Kalifornia waiting period. If she shoots as well as JD338's AI, I will be in heaven. Can't wait to mount a scope and take her on her first date at the range. It will be a few weeks before we go out since I will be in Reno next week for the SCI convention :mrgreen:
View attachment IMG_1261.jpg
View attachment IMG_1266.jpg

Well if I was a betting man that thing will shoot lights out. My 280AI with a Pac-Nor barrel does 160AB's and 7828 is the business.

Back