NOSLER® INTRODUCES BONDED PERFORMANCE™ BULLET LINE

That is a beautiful looking bullet out of the jugs from that close. And not too shabby in the penetration department either! It would appear that the coyote gave a positive review as well....

These should prove to be an interesting round to play with. Quite the versatility....

What was your load for these?

shoots_5":2b95b5pd said:
That is a beautiful looking bullet out of the jugs from that close. And not too shabby in the penetration department either! It would appear that the coyote gave a positive review as well....

These should prove to be an interesting round to play with. Quite the versatility....

What was your load for these?

The load was 34.0 grs Varget, W-W case and Win LR primers.
Accuracy was well under an inch, 2 in 1 hole 1 out.

JD338

Bought a bunch last time they had seconds but never loaded some up. Might have to look into them for the tikka 223.
Russ

My newly delivered SBR has been begging me to come up with a HD load. Looks like candidate #1 has arrived.

Heck, I guess the Kitty is really out of the bag Huh!

KUDOS to Nosler for bringing this out to us. I've bought several hundred of these back when SPS made them available. Didn't have the time to load some of them up yet. But, I know they'll shoot. I get the feeling I am going to be buying a bunch of them in the future.
Until now I have been using the SPEER 70g Spitzer for my Hog/Deer loads out of my .223Rems. They work really good for hogs and the smaller Florida deer that I hunt around these parts. The "bonded" factor of this new offering by Nosler makes my shoulder shots on game a reality when using the .223s.

Again "Well Done Nosler"

35R

This bullet was originally designed for a gov't agency to shoot through automobile door panels and windshields and still take out a bad guy.
Deer/hog shoulders beware.

JD338

JD338":2nfd432e said:
shoots_5":2nfd432e said:
Any mention of what twist will stabilize this? I have a 22-250 that I'd love to use these in for a hunting load, but it's a 1:14 twist....

They stabilize just fine with a 1:14 twist.

JD338

Good news. I got a new 22-250 and am loading up on different bullets to try and this will be one of them! If they shoot for me, maybe test it it on a caribou next year.

is there any plans of this design in larger calibers. I would love one in .30 and .35. hard to beat partitions but i love options.

barthowes":1vg2kf89 said:
is there any plans of this design in larger calibers. I would love one in .30 and .35. hard to beat partitions but i love options.

Not at this time but put your wishes in the 2013 Bullet Wish List.
Nosler is reading the list, checking it twice..... :wink:

JD338

Thank you Nosler for adding a bonded .224 bullet to the line.
Several of us have be adding it to the wish list each year, and It's nice to know you really are listening. I see an ammo can full of these in my future.

Thanks.

Nice! I've been looking for a decent bullet to load into my AR and Mini 14. If only they would make a 100 grain .30 cal for the M1 carbine.

Back