nosler seconds

onlybrowning

Beginner
Sep 16, 2007
I am looking for Nosler seconds that have not appeared lately in the listings in the Pro Shop. I am looking for .257 caliber 85gr. Ballistic Tips and 200 grain Accubonds or Partitions for 8mm.

See the banner at the top. They are selling a bunch on Bivwak.com
A lot of seconds are only available on Bivwak.

I looked there and found none. I also called the Shooter's Pro Shop to see if they had any stored away. No dice. :(

Trouble is we're lookin for the wrong number. That .257 is hard to find. They dont like us much. I got the same trouble. :) CL

I love Nosler and use them for everything applicable, but I can't afford to buy firsts for target shooting.

Come on Quarterbore shooters! We unite here and protest for Nosler to make a mistake on some Ballistic Tips! :p

onlybrowning":1anvk2li said:
I looked there and found none. I also called the Shooter's Pro Shop to see if they had any stored away. No dice. :(

Do you have a Bivwak account? I get e-mail updates when Shooter's Pro Shop or Nosler lists new items for auction on Bivwak.

As for the Pro Shop website, you have to be checking all the time, almost daily, as certain 2nd bullet calibers are very popular and get sold out very quickly.

Back