VLHa0wV.png

270 bee mkv terramark
2QtBKNV.jpg

378 mkv lazermark
0v160vr.jpg

7mm bee mkv euromark
beTlFQW.jpg

and some more....
The defense rests; Not sure what else can be said. :)

I have every single weatherby caliber out there and every single one of them is a different format from the other.
Including the 224 weatherby non kinda weatherby performing, weatherby?

🤣🤣🤣

Too much gun for me-I am recoil sensitive.
I have enjoyed reading this thread.
Reading this thread itself might hurt your shoulder.

I have a funny story about being recoil sensitive when I was little shaver

Wao! That was over pressure for me. But I think it must have been the temperature. You were at 39F and I was I think at 80, maybe a little more. I'll start over, to be safe

Last edited:
257 Bee MKV Ultralight
6daQaFW.jpg

30-378 MKV KCR
hDPHqI2.jpg

6.5x300 mkv Accumark 2
dYqG7CR.jpg

240 MKV Backcountry
rCJ3t27.jpg

300 bee mkv Deluxe
1MKtvfF.jpg

338-378 Accumark 1
VLHa0wV.png

270 bee mkv terramark
2QtBKNV.jpg

378 mkv lazermark
0v160vr.jpg

7mm bee mkv euromark
beTlFQW.jpg

and some more....
Fotis, your groups sizes across these different Weatherby's is very impressive. I have a few Weatherby's and get decent groups of just under 1 MOA but nothing like what you are getting. Are you achieving this level of accuracy solely through load development or are you doing some customization to your Bee's themselves?

Fotis, your groups sizes across these different Weatherby's is very impressive. I have a few Weatherby's and get decent groups of just under 1 MOA but nothing like what you are getting. Are you achieving this level of accuracy solely through load development or are you doing some customization to your Bee's themselves?
Nope. Just standard load development. They do like the monometals. The only one that has had surgery is the 378 . It does have a Krieger barrel on it. The standard #3 contour factory Japanese barrel would not cut it at all. I tried a few and none shot well. I rebarrelled it. This one is a skosh thicker but has flutes so same weight.

Before

nDA9BWm.jpg

After

wU1c6zB.jpg

yoqMo4W.jpg

Ay5tadc.jpg

Nope. Just standard load development. They do like the monometals. The only one that has had surgery is the 378 . It does have a Krieger barrel on it. The standard #3 contour factory Japanese barrel would not cut it at all. I tried a few and none shot well. I rebarrelled it. This one is a skosh thicker but has flutes so same weight.

Before

nDA9BWm.jpg

After

wU1c6zB.jpg

yoqMo4W.jpg

Ay5tadc.jpg
Beautiful firearm Fotis.

Reading this thread itself might hurt your shoulder.

I have a funny story about being recoil sensitive when I was little shaver
First time I read this I thought it said, "Im recoil sensitive from using a shaver..." I finally know what happened to me...! 🤣 and yes, I'm developing a flinch from reding this thread..CL

A whitetail was on the receiving end of a 404gr SH out of my 460 this past season , he might agree with you.
What did you think of the 404 SH? I do have a box of them for my 458 Win waiting for some dedicated time. I have a buddy that shot a buffalo with one and a few other animals. He left a box of ammo behind for his PH and the PH shot a huge bull giraffe and recovered it. Not a giraffe guy, but they are some pretty big SOB's.

Back