Pay It Forward

Is this still the place to "pass along" items?? If so I have these 35 cal and some heavys .284

Attachments

• IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    982.3 KB · Views: 6,761
Ya I got one from jezzolo also that said I couldn't read it because it was deleted by the sender.
I thought it was a mistake so didn't say anything.
jezzolo try clicking on the PM button at the bottom of this post and resend your PM it should work.

Fellas , I have three things I'm not using . pay the shipping and the item is yours .

I have a Lyman 1200DPS auto powder measure . I think this was my second or third one . I have sent it back to Lyman for a intermittent tight sounding motor . they put bushings in the holes that the powder drop tube goes through . they say stick powder gets in around the tube and binds it . it still does this once in awhile but it clunks and then runs normally . I also don't like the accuracy of the scale , when charges are reweighed on my 10-10 scale . to be honest I think both , or all 3, of these measures acted the same . I guess it's just the way they are . I'm not using it and I wouldn't feel right selling it . if you want it pay the shipping . it will ship from zip code 16866 , in a 12x17x9 inch box that weighs about 10 pounds . the shipping will probably be high so I want you to be sure of what your getting . here are a few pics . please ask any questions you have .

just please double check the weight on another scale until you are confident.

has all the paper work . I did write on it too .

it requires a 30 min warm up

it counts down

has the calibration weight and hook tool for taking the powder drop tube off .

I did not put powder in the reservoir , I added powder by hand . I set the scale to 65.5 grains and it ran while I slowly added powder . when I got close it slowed . then it just pulsed the motor to get the final weight . stopping at 65.5 .

I have weight matched this scale pan with another pan , so I'm keeping it . any scale pan will work . I think it also came with this brush to dust the powder away from the scale if any gets spilled , I'm keeping it too .

these two items not included .

I have a Chrony beta chronograph . I was using it one day and it started to rain . I only had a few more to shoot so I left it set up . since then it errors ( no reading ) on more shots than it did before getting wet . I'm not sure it could be needing the sight glass cleaned ? I don't know . it did work the last time I used it ,but not as good as it did . has all the paper work . the sky screens are good , maybe you need them . it will fit in a medium, flat rate USPS box .

I had a sabot hit it when shooting my muzzleloader through it . this never affected it . it worked fine for years after this happened .

I made a shield for the display after the sabot hit it . the shield is included .

I also have a handy view for looking at your balance scale . I never warmed up to it . this will fit in a small flat rate USPS box .

That's some cool stuff Jim. I'll ask my cousin about the scale/dispenser. He may be able to use it if someone doesn't scoop it up first.

chrony and powder dispenser are spoken for . I'll get them shipped in the next day or two . Thanks Jim

Wis65x55":3no57ctq said:
If the handy viewer is still available, I will take it off of your hands.
Keith

Keith , it's yours .

all three items are all spoken for . thanks Jim

TAKEN! 7mm-08 Brass - yours for the shipping cost. All or nothing.

NOSLER BRASS
35 pcs. - new
5 pcs. - fired once
15 pcs. - fired 3 times

HORNADY BRASS
10 pcs. - fired 2 times
5 pcs. - fired 3 times

WINCHESTER BRASS - Nickel Plated
17 pcs. fired unknown number of times.

Lee Die Bushings (lock ring eliminators) forgot I had them until today, if somebody can use them let me know, and I'll send them out.

Attachments

• L n L bushings.jpg
    L n L bushings.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,546
I’ve got a pair of 32 X 32 Kuiu Attack Pants in really great condition. They’re the Verde pattern.

If you’re a more slender physique than moi I’ll let you have them. I’m in hopes these will go to a younger hunter who could use a little boost.

Vince

Last edited:
I’ve got a pair of 32 X 32 Kuiu Attack Pants in really great condition. They’re the Verde pattern.

If you’re a more slender physique than moi I’ll let you have them. I’m in hopes these will go to a younger hunter who could use a little boost.

Vince
My son would be intetested in these

I have a B-Square #16450 blued mount and rings that fits a Charles Daly Semi-Auto 12 still in the original package. It's free and I will pay the shipping to anywhere in lower 48 states.

Back