Pictures of my NCR07 280AI

That really is a beautiful rifle and a great caliber. I owned a .280 Remington, and it was a great shooting rifle, and also a great cartridge. You just cannot do much better for almost everything than a .280 Remington or a .280 AI!

I don't think you could find a better looking and shooting rifle than that one...very nice. Great caliber choice as well, I am jealous.

[When putting the caps on first open the cover, on the inside there is a small knurled ring- line the cap up and screw it on with the knurled ring. It's easy. Although, I almost sent them back the first time I used them also. The directions for installation is not very clear.

They work well, open quickly and will lay flat against the scope.[/quote
]

The Nosler Scope caps are fantastic. I put a pair on my son's rifle, and even though the Butler Creek caps work fine and are serviceable. The Nosler caps are so much nicer, quieter, and as you said, they will lay flat on the scope so they don't stick up in the air. I'm having a heck of a time finding the 42mm for my 6x42 Leupold though. I know they make them.

What an absolutely beautiful rifle, and oh my what a shooter! You could not ask for anything more. 8)

Here is an Antelope taken at 514 Yds with the NCR .280AI and 140 gr AB custom ammo. This is a perfect long range combination. The 4.5 X14 Luepold with the custom reticule made the shot easy.
IMG_0129.jpg

Nice Speed Goat!
Congratulations on your hunt, the Nosler NCR 280 AI did well. Nice shooting on your part too. :grin:

JD338

Great shooting on your part. I somehow missed the pictures of this rifle the first time around. It is a beautiful example of the gun makers art.

Beautiful rifle, really really nice, and man does it ever shoot. You got to be happy with just how it looks but what makes that rifle really special is the fact that it definitely is a very fine shooter. Thanks for the pictures, that is gorgeous wood indeed!!!!

A true work of art!! I love the caliber choice as well. Nice all the way around.

Back