Planning for next season is upon us

7mmfan

Beginner
Dec 14, 2004
OK fellows, what are your big plans for next year's big game season....anything special?

I'm hoping to do antelope in Utah and Wyoming; deer in Wyoming and Montana; and maybe a day or so hunting elk in Montana while I'm deer hunting there (depends on tags).

Otherwise, still saving bonus points and hoping for someday to draw that special moose, sheep, or goat tag.

Let's see....Looking forward to :
Antelope in Wyoming (3 in the bag) with a couple of you guys from here.....
good chance on a decent muley ............
and of course getting skunked on elk again. :evil:

Hopeing for a Bull permit,or at least a cow permit for my home state of Wa.Maybe a late season muley permit.Otherwise,I'm with POP. :grin: Can't afford the out of state fees! :evil:

I know the fees just keep going up and up and the landowners are starting to charge more and more for access. Couple more decades and we'll be lucking to be able to hunt something every couple years.

Hopeful to draw a tag to run 28in of carbon though a big bull.
Deer? Any ideas for here in CO? Our thinking of a " new " spot blew up in our face this year as far as quality. We got deer, but not what we went after.......
Sugestions for areas here in CO from anyone?

7mmfan":2ueurfi4 said:
I know the fees just keep going up and up and the landowners are starting to charge more and more for access. Couple more decades and we'll be lucking to be able to hunt something every couple years.

No shee-att! In a couple of years we will go out the night before and set up life-like in size posters of deer and elk in various places, The next day our buddies will go "hunting " for them! :lol:

Back