Powder is coming down.

I ordered some 9 1/2M from natchez friday and they were discounting the hazmat and i paid 109, more then I wanted to give but I'm running low on magnums and figured I'd buy one as long as it was available.
I've been trying to get my hands on either some 215's or WLRMs though so far, by the time I see the notification from shootingBOT, I'm too late.

1ib. of CFE 223 was still going for $44 a pound at my local Cabelas today. Couldnt do it.... Doubt they will LOWER the price.....CL

I have not bought anything since Obama was in office. Limit my shooting now to old ammo on stock and prepping for a hunt. 22LR and 5.56 for teaching the kiddoes.

Same here, I'm itching to get 210 and 215 Gold Medal Match primers and some Winchesters as well.
I haven't been shooting much 1000 yards as the GM215M has been impossible to aquire. I'm down to under a 1000

Time's are noy good with LRM primers!!!

I can maybe make 2yrs on 215s after that my magnum rifles will only be hunted with.

I can maybe make 2yrs on 215s after that my magnum rifles will only be hunted with.

I think you'll be okay with a 2 yr supply. Between now and then they should be available. I think surely?? But who knows......with our current batch of leadership on all things it seems they can't make anything go right.

If I don't get to shooting more than I have been I'll be good until I'm 137. Crappolla. :(

I feel sorry for the literal millions of new reloaders that started loading because ammo was scooped off of the shelf. They dont know only two years ago primers were $30, Hodgdon 8lb was $210.
I've seen people at the range that I've tried to get into reloading as far back as the Obaummer years. They are happy to tell me they've finally started reloading! The worst time in my history to get started. When they find anything they'll buy all they can, at astronomical prices.
Sad.
I keep my stock rotated and I'm on 2015 or 2016 on primers and powders. And I shoot a lot.

Seems strange to me that Hodgdon is more expensive by a good margin than Vihtavuori! Someone will have to read between the lines for why that is.

A few years ago VV was by far the most expensive, now days they've barely increased.

Guys check out CAC Associates for you reloading needs because they’re beating all the prices you Guy’s are posting. Don’t buy them all :)

Guys check out CAC Associates for you reloading needs because they’re beating all the prices you Guy’s are posting. Don’t buy them all :)
CAC is a stone throw from me and I know those guys well.

Their availability hasn't been good outside of the usual suspects like Hornady and some shot.
Nosler has been bleak @ CAC and Speer almost as much.

I can't tell you about Berger

CAC is a stone throw from me and I know those guys well.

Their availability hasn't been good outside of the usual suspects like Hornady and some shot.
Nosler has been bleak @ CAC and Speer almost as much.

I can't tell you about Berger

I was going to say last evening that according to their home page the items they show on their website are listings of what they carry and doesn't mean they are in stock, you have to call or email to check on availability. I doubt they have RL-26 in stock for $40, but they might?

I was going to say last evening that according to their home page the items they show on their website are listings of what they carry and doesn't mean they are in stock, you have to call or email to check on availability. I doubt they have RL-26 in stock for $40, but they might?
Their inventory is not real time. It's merely a what we catalog but you have to call

1ib. of CFE 223 was still going for $44 a pound at my local Cabelas today. Couldnt do it.... Doubt they will LOWER the price.....CL
I just picked up some CFE223 at Bruno Shooters supply in AZ for $28/lb and some Hornady Interlock 6mm 100g for $20.30 for box of 100. They do ship, but their hazmat fee is high.

Back