Powder scale upgrade

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Teaching the son-in-law to reload. I stressed that he should always make notes and keep them handy. This is the bit of wisdom I spouted he deemed worthy of noting.

Attachments

• 4B03C050-4533-4C0B-869E-D03377A5CB9B.jpeg
    4B03C050-4533-4C0B-869E-D03377A5CB9B.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
It has happened to me twice on my Chargemaster, maybe I should tape a post it to remind me each time I use it. :ROFLMAO: I was a dumb ass when all the kernels came pouring out the drain spout when I poured in the powder.

It has happened to me twice on my Chargemaster, maybe I should tape a post it to remind me each time I use it. :ROFLMAO: I was a dumb ass when all the kernels came pouring out the drain spout when I poured in the powder.
Well, it has happened to me. I learned to check the drain before I pour. It only takes once of watching powder pour out to realise it is a good idea to check. 🥴

During my short time with FedEx, you would get on a roll and hitting houses fast and furious, more than once I tried to jump up and forgot I still had the seat belt on. I learned to never assume you won't ever forget something that's obvious. 😖

I can't tell you how many times over the last 20 years that I've started filling the hopper with the drain gate open. I often wondered why the gate wasn't spring loaded so that it closes itself when you let it go.

For now, I put a piece of masking tape in the half circle that's visible when the gate is closed. It makes the open/closed status MUCH more visible.

Back