Prairie dog target

Wyo7200

Handloader
Aug 20, 2014
Shooting at orange dots and diamonds has been fun, things are shooting nice so time to take it further... Found some prairie dog targets online and made some copies. It reminded me of the varmageddon commercial so I looked to see if Nosler also had a downloadable prairie dog targets. Didn't see any but I think it would be cool if they did. Maybe even supply one in the boxes of bullets.

111df437fc0d4288ffcdafdcd5b039df.jpg

Nosler used to have a p. dawg target. I ran off a number of them, but I didn't save it on my computer. Beartooth bullets has a p. dawg target.

Jeff shoot the real things! I know you're familiar with this place. After all it is IN TOWN LIMITS in Cheyenne, so the lil bastids can laugh at us since we can not touch them! Juat look at them holes!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• pd.JPG
    pd.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 553
Haha! I'll do some deeper Internet digging to see if I can find the Nosler ones. I think I saw the beartooth's...

Darn city ordinances!!!!! There's a good 400-500 of them a few blocks over from my house that taught and tease me every time I go get the mail! And the rabbits...

I hope these targets are visible out there at 300-400 yards. I want to the percentage of hits that are minute of prairie dog for some of my calibers. :)

Back