Prayers for Israel and our American's lost/captured.

Israel is noted for their excellent intelligence gathering... I'm amazed that they didn't pick up on this attack ahead of time.

Guy
I saw a video where a woman who worked in Israeli intelligence could not understand just how badly the ones supposedly monitoring that border could have not seen this coming? She said that, "Even a cockroach could not get past that border fence without setting off an alarm." I believe her contention was they saw it coming and ignored it. Whether by accident or orders to stand by and do nothing.

I've since heard of at least ten other people who knew the border defense system have also stated disbelief that the "border guards" missed something as big as this. I'm inclined to agree.

So the question remains, "Did border security screw up or were they ordered to let this happen?" Sad to say, I'm almost inclined to go with the latter but don't know why?
Paul B.

Not to change the subject but Biden has ordered a second Carrier Battle Group into the area. So now we have two groups of ships sitting off the coast with orders to do "Nothing" other than provide good hearted support to the Israel military. I can't believe this idiot would actually tie up two battle groups. Blinken has stated our military will not get involved other than trying to scare Iran. Now that's "really" going to work.

We were non-com over the weekend, missed the second battle group entering the area. Not a naval warfare guy, kinda seems like a game warden putting a couple flocks of mallards on a small pond and waiting for some one with a 22 to come by. Still waiting on my coffee but I can think of two wars where attacks on our Naval sitting ducks catapulted us into the “conflicts”

Last edited:
Apparently, Bebe's screwing around with the judiciary along with his 3 Felony charges has weakened and distracted the nation. In addition, the developing agreement between Saudi Arabia and Israel is a threat to Iran. It would help stabilize the region and is being pushed by the USA. Iran, as you know, materially supports Hamas.....

Back