Ramshot Grand. 7mm Rem Mag

For sure Bruce. You are getting some decent speed too!

JD338

Looks pretty good to me! Are you going to shoot some groups next? If I wasn’t so deep in H1000…I’d definitely be trying Grand out.

Looks pretty good to me! Are you going to shoot some groups next? If I wasn’t so deep in H1000…I’d definitely be trying Grand out.
Yep, I can't stuff enough H-1000 in the case to get the velocity Grand shows right off with room to spare.

Man, that looks like a lot of potential. I will have to keep Grand in mind for my 7mm's.

I have tried Grand with my Tikka 7MM Rem Mag. I have not gotten the speeds you have but I have gotten the best velocity I have ever gotten out of my rifle. My tikka only has a 24 inch tube so I typically do not get the same velocities as others but I am very impressed with the speed and accuracy out of the gate with Grand.

I have tried Grand with my Tikka 7MM Rem Mag. I have not gotten the speeds you have but I have gotten the best velocity I have ever gotten out of my rifle. My tikka only has a 24 inch tube so I typically do not get the same velocities as others but I am very impressed with the speed and accuracy out of the gate with Grand.
Mine is a Win M70 with a 26" barrel.

Good to see the solid base are working for you.
I was wondering how they would do.
Might have to give them a try here.
The 162 solid base is a sentimental favorite of mine. It was my go do load for 7mm mag with IMR-7828 up until they discontinued the solid base. I've taken dozens of deer with that combo. Alas, now I can't get 7828, but this Grand may be even better.

Midway has a sale on it now, I read earlier.
Love the AccuBond!
Ramshot Hunter and the Magnum are best priced.
Hunter they have at 32.99 lb bottle
Magnum at 30.99 lb bottle
I have a good amount of Magnum I have an 8lb jug of Hunter and was thinking of getting some but decided to hold off. For people needing powder this is a good deal comparably to other sites.

Back