RCBS power station

perkins42

Beginner
Jan 19, 2005
Has any one ever used the RCBS power station? It's a machine that has 5 rotating, gear driven bits that chamfer, deburr, clean and uniform primer pockets, and cleans flash holes.

It sounds like it could save a lot of time of tedious prep work to brass.

If anyone has tried this unit let me know how it works.

I have not used one myself, but the several guys that I know have would not give them up for anything.

Long

I have used one for two years now. I would not give it uo for anything. A very good unit. 8)

I've used one and have used the seperate units also and it's really up to you. Sometimes I like using non powered tools to "feel" what I'm acutually doing to the brass. Othertimes I really like having all the tools ready in one spot. If you can find a friend who has one and give it a try. Hope that helps.

The RCBS Trim Mate is a good unit. I have been using one for a number of years now and really would not like to be without mine.

I clean and uniform my primer pockets on virtually every reloading since getting this tool. I find it highly usefull. Again, I have been using mine for a number of years, it has seen lots of use, just keeps working. Also nice to have the power tool sitting there to chamfer cases.
It is not hard to do by hand, but just tedious.

R F

I have one and it is a real time saver if you reload a lot. Wouldn't want to go back to the habd tools.

Back