Really???

Holy crap, that is outrageous! I know some of our politicians are plotting ways to hurt, stop, cancel firearms in any way possible. I do not know if this has happened yet or not, but I have heard talks about greatly increasing taxes on firearms, ammunition, bullets, and powder. Any way they can to take it away.

You know,if a person was just getting interested in hunting,reloading and just shooting,can they afford it.I'm starting to feel like we are the last of a dying breed.Everytime I turn around the prices keep going up and up and up.I wouldn't say I hoarded stuff,but I've accumulated a good supply of compotents over the years at decent prices to last me a good while.Used to be your rifle and scope was your big expense,now it doesn't take too long to get more money tied up in ammo.I think younger people are going to be turned off from this sport,simply because they won't be able to afford it.I was at the grocery store yesterday.One young employee told another young employee,it's payday today!The other responded,yeah,I don't have to eat cereal tonight.The other said yea,I'm thinking about Chick-filet.The other said I might go for nachos.Kinda sad really,at their age I was probably thinking about a new truck and they are thinking about just being able to afford food.Meanwhile we are sending trillions of dollars to other countries instead of taking care of this Country.

I read somewhere that the supply of nitrocellulose is getting to be quite short due rti military usage. Ammo companies not having government contracts are literal S.O.L or having to pay very high prices tostay i business. Think of all the ammo going to the Ukraine.
Paul B.

Price gouging. Everyone's doing it. Record high profits for many companies. It's what the market will bear, tho some things like medicine, people have no choice. The companies are hiding behind earlier supply chain issues during Covid.
Even the local coffee place gives you the option of a 30% tip on a cup of black coffee when the server is making close to $17 an hour already. Sound like my Dad these days.

Back