Reloader 16 in stock

Re16 is a great powder. I use it in .30-06 and .260 Rem and to be honest, I think it may be a little better than H4350 in those cartridges. I just wish availability was better...and I'd love to see Re23 on the shelves. I never even got to try it before it disappeared.

Believe it or not it works great in the 300 WIN

This is a load I just threw together for my Super grade. No work up. getting pretty good gauging them Absolute Hammers.

CmNVVd5.png

eVVS80g.jpg

Beautiful rifle and excellent results buddy!

JD338
Thanks Jim. I will be tweaking it a little bit. Velocity is good, even though the AH can go quite a bit faster, but I want a smaller group. This group will work but I am anal as you know. :p

300 Win Mag. Haven’t tried any of the .30 Hammers yet…that 162 AH looks interesting.

I use it for 130gr 270 Win, 70gr 243Win, and 55 & 60gr 220 Swift. I found several lbs at the "lgs" last month so I'm good for now. If I could find some 7828 ssc I'd set for some time.

I like the stuff quite alot. Used in the 375 Imp, 30-06, etc. Plus it is supposedly very stable stuff and it seems to have a nice speed increase over H4350, if that matters.

Back