Reloading Components Availability updates

I am still not ready to use once fired brass. I always wonder, is it really? Maybe that is just me being consevative but I still have all 10 fingers after 50 years of reloading.

Oldtrader3":1tuv3c9w said:
I am still not ready to use once fired brass. I always wonder, is it really? Mayby that is just me being consevative but I still have all 10 fingers after 50 years of reloading.

Smart man.

I just finished prepping 200 once fired FC Match, 308. Out of 200 the majority weighed the same 178 gr. 20 weighed 179, 16 weighed 177.5 and I threw 6 away. Really nice stuff.

Just recieved 1000 pieces of lapua .223 brass from grafs, two weeks earlier than expected. They did advertise a 6 week shipping delay.

Went out today looking to find some H100V. Hit two gun stores. No luck. No powder at all. No primers at all. I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country. Inspite of that fact gun owners are buying up every thing they can get there hands on. It was bad here when Obama was elected the first time. It is alot worse this time around. When I was visiting Idaho last week Black sheep had lots of powder and primers and no guns left. Could be awhile for things to return to normal.

I am worried about the mom and pop sporting goods stores around here. They have no inventory to sell! I went to Kesselrings in Bow, Washington last week and even they don't have many guns or reloading stuff to sell. It is worse than when Chuckles the Clown was elected the first time. Even our local newspaper was even waxing eloquent about allowing LEO's to be entering everyone's home to check their gun storage and they are in the most republican part of Whatcom County!

I don't know how the LEO's of this state feel about this stuff but I think it stinks! I do not need some cop telling me to keep my guns in my gunsafe or where I keep my protection guns! I am just glad that I am old and do not have to live with this crap much longer!

I can see it now: some jerk from HS coming into my house and putting acid fingerprints all over all of my guns, dropping several and trashing them, just to check serial numbers! I can hardly wait!

I saw Hybrid V at powdervalley or midsouth this afternoon. Might be worth checking out.

hubcap":1rbdg328 said:
Went out today looking to find some H100V. Hit two gun stores. No luck. No powder at all. No primers at all. I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country. Inspite of that fact gun owners are buying up every thing they can get there hands on. It was bad here when Obama was elected the first time. It is alot worse this time around. When I was visiting Idaho last week Black sheep had lots of powder and primers and no guns left. Could be awhile for things to return to normal.

MN LGS update. Gun stop in Minnetonka has a good selection of .30, 6,5 and .224 match bullets in Nosler and Lapua. Also a couple of black rifles on the shelf at NORMAL prices.

Cabelas has cci small rifle #400 and pistol primers. They are hard to locate but this is the item number you can enter in their search box and it will take you to them: JC-210757
They also had some 22 cal bullets in stock from Barnes.

At least as of this morning Third Generation Shooting Supply had Winchester Magnum Large Rifle primers in stock. Max order of 5,000. They also have some military LR primers, whatever those are.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the tip.

Thank you. I've been creepin' the site for months, but just recently got my registration activated. I would have introduced myself properly, but I haven't seen an "introduce yourself" thread.

Welcome aboard, RB. Good to see you leave the lurking and join in. I'm sure the tip will be appreciated.

Picked up 1000 CCI LR and 1000 WSR primers for $60 plus 4 boxes of 45 ACP. A good day in famished times.

Back