Reloading Components Availability updates

I picked up 21lbs of powder today. No shortage of it at my usual hangout.
8lbs of IMR 4350
8lbs of IMR 4320
5lbs of WIN 748

They kept the usual prices too which is a big plus for me. I will never do business again with a few places that screwed customers to make a quick buck.
Steve

ScreaminEagle":5ieum8u3 said:
8lbs of IMR 4350
8lbs of IMR 4320
5lbs of WIN 748

They kept the usual prices too which is a big plus for me. I will never do business again with a few places that screwed customers to make a quick buck.
Steve

Steve, where are you at in Pa..

Stopped in the local Cabelas today and was pleasantly surprised. Gun counter was approachable. Unfortunately due to that fact a Ruger p95 followed me home. While the NICS was running, I checked out the reloading supplies for a quick laugh and there I saw them, sitting all alone on the shelf normally stuffed with primers.... 9 lonely bricks of CCI 500s.... like the ones for North of $100 on gunbroker. Didn't really need them imediately but haven't seen any for so long... who knows so a brick came home also. Powder was fairly well stocked with some of the more common IMR speeds back on the shelf. Reloading starter kits and common dies also back in stock.

SJB358":ox3xunjw said:
ScreaminEagle":ox3xunjw said:
8lbs of IMR 4350
8lbs of IMR 4320
5lbs of WIN 748

Steve

Steve, where are you at in Pa..

Greenville is northwestern PA. I'm halfway between pittsburgh and erie.

ScreaminEagle":6yn38vih said:
Greenville is northwestern PA. I'm halfway between pittsburgh and erie.

Got ya, I am headed up home for a little while, but Western Pa is a little out of the way.. Thanks though Steve.

Thanks for the heads up ronco. They are out of R-22 already. I got 5lbs of R-7, R-10, and R-15. Now I have all the R series except R-50.

Man, they are out of RL15 already! I just needed a jug of 25 and 15! Son of a gun

Natchez has some powders in stock, some from IMR, Hodgdon and Winchester. Not the Hodgdon powder I'm looking for, but hopefully it'll help someone.

A heads up guys. I had ordered Speer 9MM pistol bullets from Midway and was told not to expect them till the end of May. Came home from work and found a midway package with the two boxes. Items are obviously coming in to the suppliers but until the mass buying stops its going to be a waiting game.

Cabelas currently has CCI small rifle and large rifle primers in stock. Hurry and get them while you can!

A stop at Dillon last week has lead me to believe that they are catching up. They started taking orders again on some items that they previously wouldn't. (223 dies for example)

Powder Valley has a number of Hodgdon powders in stock, including the rare and elusive Varget. If you're quick enough....

Well I've been looking around for some 7mm-08 and 7mmMag brass.So far I found no one who has 7mm-08 brass and I found one place that had 7mmMag brass,so I bought a little. Ya'll were right awhile back that the people are going crazy about buying up reloading supplies. I heard someone say that it will take a year for the venders to get back to their inventory.Well Im stocked up a little for now. If anyone needs some supplies and they find them,they better stock up. Ya'll have a good day.

7mm's Forever and a 30 cal. will "Slam Dunk Um"

Back