Reloading Components Availability updates

I stocked for a year after the third Presidential debate when King Pinocchio starting berating "getting rid of machine guns of war (cough) on the streets of our cities"! I knew what he meant by that. That crooked, twisted Commie Obama is hard to read sometimes, unless you have memorized: "The Prince", by Machiavelli, or: "Rules for Radicals", by Saul Alinsky (a Commie Prof. at U of Chicago)!

Obama is just a tool for the Communist Party, plus is Machievelian but is not too bright! The real power, of the media owners and the "Western Commission" power guys (i.e. John McCain), who sponsor this confusion and power play are just using King Pinocchio as a front man pawn for a takeover.

It's gotten very weird out there and I really don't understand it, especially when it comes to things like .22 rim fire ammo. I read somewhere that CCI makes 4 million rounds of .22 ammo a day. That's only one manufacturer, how many makers of .22 ammo are there? I stopped in a small shop in Northern VT last weekend looking for h4831 powder and while speaking to the owner he told me that, a few weeks previous, they had gotten in 120,000 rounds of .22 ammo. It didn't last a week. I don't get it, how much smokeless powder is produced in a week? How many primers are cranked out in a week? It just doesn't seem possible that these things would be so difficult to find. He did however have a pretty good selection of powder in his store, including the h4831 that I was looking for.

They (DHS) are busy producing 1.5 Billion cartridges for King Pinocchio's Homeland Security Army that with their 2700 armored vehicles, will crush us like a bug when the next election comes.

King Pinocchio reminds me of Patrice Lamumba, the strutting, rutting little piece of faggot, Commie detritus that the Congo used as a leader to start their 30 years Civil War! Little Patsy Lamumba was murdered finally, ridding the world of an unnecessarily brutal and sadistic little jerk!

While I was retrieving my STW today, had a few minutes to stop and look for stuff. There are two Bi-Marts in today's route, both in Oregon. I showed up in Baker at about 15 past 9 and got their last box of 308, 168 grain SMK. I had already passed the store in LaGrande prior TIM their opening, but went back they there in the PM. They had several boxes of the same so I got three more. A pretty good haul. Neither store had primers, powder or 22 ammo, but both had a limited supply of Nosler, Sierra and Hornady bullets. A pretty good day of foraging .

That's a good score! Man, you are up to your butt in good bullets now! When are you going to run it out long?

That's a good score! Man, you are up to your butt in good bullets now

Bullets are like drugs, when you see some you have to buy them. I need to get the same mindset on powder.
Going long, I still have a couple of loads to run through and a 3.5 X 10 X 40 at Leupold for a tune up, when it gets back I will probably put it on the Tactical and go out a ways.

Elkman":3remqglf said:
That's a good score! Man, you are up to your butt in good bullets now

Bullets are like drugs, when you see some you have to buy them. I need to get the same mindset on powder.
Going long, I still have a couple of loads to run through and a 3.5 X 10 X 40 at Leupold for a tune up, when it gets back I will probably put it on the Tactical and go out a ways.

You aren't kidding Bill. Powder is my shortfall a little as well.

Can't wait to see what the little 308 does at range either. Bet it should be a fun one.

Have you got the Zeiss up and zeroed on the 300 yet?

I will finish my load development on the Tactical first. Then probably start work on the STW, I have high hopes for it. !!

Elkman":2uv3pf6v said:

I will finish my load development on the Tactical first. Then probably start work on the STW, I have high hopes for it. !!

You and me both Bill. I am ready to see what that rifle does with the new barrel on it. Pretty sure it'll be impressive.

SPS has several bullets on line and Power Valley has various powders also. Damn this stuff goes fast.

I am going to be out and about tomorrow, I will be checking some of my favorite spots.

Scored on a lb of Varget today at Bobs, in Longview, Wa. They had 10 lbs. but would not sell me two. I will be back through there next week. A little more powder And I will be a happy man.

My best group, with the .308, by a hair, was shot with Varget and the 168 Nosler CC.

Back