Rifle value?

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
What do you think a fair price for both the seller and buyer is for a Tikka T3 7mmRM with a Redfield 4-12 scope? Blued barrel.

A brand new blued 7mm is $549 on GB, a redfield 4-12 new is $250. So about $800 all up. I’d be in the $650 range if I was selling it. Plus or minus depending on want/need degree of the buyer and seller. If I buy used I want a decent discount off new Or there’s no reason to buy used.

OP, not looking to buy at this time, but can I ask why you're selling? My son has his eye on a T3x in 7 mag. Just wondering if you had a bad experience with it.

coop22250":xrtrcnxb said:
A brand new blued 7mm is $549 on GB, a redfield 4-12 new is $250. So about $800 all up. I’d be in the $650 range if I was selling it. Plus or minus depending on want/need degree of the buyer and seller. If I buy used I want a decent discount off new Or there’s no reason to buy used.
Does Tikka built rifles in the USA?
In Europe, the 3x lite starts around €1300 new. I have to admit - with your prices, I my safe would be fuller....

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

noslerpartition":3fh0a9ty said:
In Europe, the 3x lite starts around €1300 new. I have to admit - with your prices, I my safe would be fuller....

No, Tikka does not build in the US, as far as I know.

As for your gun prices, all of that "free" healthcare and other social programs have to be paid for somehow. My son just spent about 9 months in Germany, and he remarked at how much more expensive things were on average.

noslerpartition":25yhhupv said:
coop22250":25yhhupv said:

Tikka rifles are pretty much a bargain here in the USA. Very good quality, and not particularly expensive. Very popular because of those reasons.

Guy

Back