Ruger #1 264 is coming out!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
I decided to keep 3 of my #1's. My 204 1v my 458 Lott 1H and my limited production 264 1B with super nice stock...IMO.

Will be shooting it soon'

Standby for updates as soon as the dreaded WY winds die down.

2642-1-1.jpg

2641-1.jpg

Oh you guys keep killing me! I love the 264 Win Mag cartridge and want one so bad. My Grandfather killed his only two elk with a Win 70 Post 64 with 24 inch barrel. I would have liked to have that gun! What you going to shoot in it? The 130 AB's look like a sweet slug for this gun but I am partial to the 140 grain PT's, thats what Gramps used to use in his! This is a cartridge that deserves another chance!

Pop,

Good decision to keep the Ruger #1 264 Win Mag. Looking forward to your range report.

filmjunkie4ever,

Get yourself a 264 Win Mag and join the club. 8)

JD338

I'll trade that Wyo. wind for all the rain (or snow) it takes to fill up 10,000 lakes. Keep building the boat Noah! Seriously, If I had that pretty rifle I'd be nervoust to take it out. I would but sheesh.... If I was you I think I'd have to consider an extended "Vacation" some place where the weather is nice. That is some pretty slick rifle. Had to buy a wholecollection to find one that nice huh?!!! CL

Very nice rifle Fotis! Glad you are keeping it. Can't wait to see what loads you end up with. I figure as long as I keep buying similar cartridges to what you all shoot, you are cutting my load work in half! Scotty

Back