Schultz & Larsen Rifles - made in Denmark

ElmerThud

Handloader
Jul 16, 2011
I Just saw the new S&L range at Alan Rhone's dealership in Wrexham, North Wales yesterday morning. Kindly shown by one of their staff and have to say they are very impressive hunting rifles.

Nice choice of barrels from Octagonal through to fluted & standard. Various grades of wood choices for stocks too - choose your price range. The really cool bit is the dis-assembly of everything.
Metal from stock, barrel from receiver...just makes swapping a barrel easy peasy and more importantly...not too pricey.
The trigger on the one I tried had a fast lock time and felt sharp, not dis-similar to my Blaser K95 & Pricing for this kit I'm told starts at around £1600.

The scope mounting system appears to accomodate S&L's own style ring mounts (which are very good QD) as well as more standard types of base mounts.
An impressive range of rifle variations to choose from, some rather too heavy for my liking, but others much more in my weight/carrying tolerance.
Personally, I liked what I was seeing and can see them reaching into a good market place as an alternative to Blaser and Sauer.

No .. I'm not about to buy one & I don't work for them or S&L, just liked what I saw.
http://www.greatdanerifles.com/
Cheers

S&L produces a good product. Those I've handled were very nice, indeed. I wouldn't be shy about owning one if it was in a cartridge I wanted. We don't see many in this area, but we do see them.

Back